About the Journal
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Author (s) are required to register as a new user the first time they login in to the WIMAYA website.
- WIMAYA does not accept manuscripts that have already been published or are simultaneously being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts, both for research articles and book reviews, should be in Word-format and should be submitted as a softcopy. Please use double- spacing and 12-point font Times New Roman. Please use of American English.
- Please omit author' names and affiliations from the main manuscript document when you submit Research Article manuscript. Do not put your name and affiliation on the OJS' abstract form. Instead, please include a separate word document that consist of: title, abstract, keywords, author’s information, and any other additional notes here. Please select "other" when you upload this sheet. This document is not required for Book Review submission (please incorporate your name and affiliation at the end of your manuscript).
- WIMAYA uses author-date (Harvard Referencing) system. All references should be listed alphabetically at the end of the article. Please use reference management tools or Word's built-in referencing system.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.